Thursday, December 13, 2012

How Things Work...

     While researching for my American Studies class, finding information on Abraham Lincoln's Depression, I came across a blog on blogspot.com. This, reminded me that I have a blog; one, that I never happened to log out of, so I didn't have to remember my log-in information. Typical.

     I don't know why I'm writing this, maybe just to reminisce. That's one of the vocabulary words I learned in English. High School, I could never have imagined what it would be like. I guess, pretty much what I expected, but not as scary. Oh, and more loud. The hallways are jammed, the people don't really care what you say, they will still have the same judgement, and there's a few teachers that just, "get under your skin". There's no longer just the nerds and the jocks; there's the druggies, art crew, church groupies, populars, band geeks, cheerleaders, wannabes, and then, there's the "not yet cut off of the St.Mary's umbilical cord" group, that's me. I mean, it's not like I haven't made other friends that aren't from St.Mary's, it's just that some people, still refer to my friends and I, as the SMSers.

     I guess it might just be, because we are the one's who aren't embaressed of being from SMS. We love it there, we miss it, and if we had the chance, for me anyway, I would go back. I sometimes wish that I had been more respectful, responsible, and taken less advantage of it. Then, at the same time, I wouldn't have had the same experiences; I definitely wouldn't have learned as much. and grown to love the people I have, because they were there for me when I wasn't there for myself.

     I don't know if any of this, makes sense to anyone. Which, it doesn't matter, since nobody will probably ever read this. The main thing is, I went through stuff that almost every teenager has most likely gone through. Sometime's you'll feel insecure, alone, even though you're surrounded by people, and most of all, unimportant. Now, I can truthfully tell you, it only gets worse; but, at the same time, eventually, it gets better. Once you find yourself, you'll realize there's a purpose for everyone, and everything put on this earth. I haven't even found myself yet, but I'm definitely ready to.

No comments:

Post a Comment