Monday, May 21, 2012

Borrowing.






                                                                              By: SHIFF

I learned from the video we watched in 21st Century that if you decide to purchase items, you really have to watch how much you are spending. Sometimes people get caught up in things and keep making purchases that gets them into debt. This debt keeps piling on top of one another and they eventually  can't find a way to get out. I will apply this to my future, because I know I want to go to college someday and get a good job so I can buy a house or a nice car. I will need to borrow money to go to college and make sure I know I can pay it back in the future. I can practice this by remembering to pay my parents back when I borrow a small amount of money for clothes or the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment